Wednesday, May 13, 2009

JavaScript in Object-Oriented Way

I conducted a training to some developers in my office about one full day, yesterday. It is quite exhausted anyway, but everyone seems understand really well. This slide covers many advanced features of JavaScript: Function, Object, Closure,.... Some other points I have pointed out in this slide are about how to make private variable, public variable, static variable, privileged variable and how to do inheritance. I took about 20 different sources as my references and three famous authors. It took me two weeks, at every weekend, to finish this slide.

2 comments:

Nick Carter said...

*Very* comprehensive review, Chamnap! I didn't read every single slide but 90% of them and it seems you covered all the angles in one set of slides.

Good going!

chamnap said...

Well, I just copied and pasted from JavaScript books that I have learned so far.

Subscribe in a Reader